Today we will talk about the unlock android phone. You can not tamper with your Android smartphones, so you keep the phone locked in the pattern or password. But often it happens that they forget the password by putting a lock and then think about the unlock android phone.
If you are thinking of this then you have come to the right place, because today we are going to tell you how to unlock android phone. Today we’ll tell you the easiest way to break Android smartphones passwords.
If you want to know about the unlock android phone then read this post till the end. However, forgetting the password of mobile in today’s time is a common thing, but if you forget the password, you will definitely get tension. Today everyone is using a smartphone, so it is also important to keep the pattern or PIN locked for the safety of the smartphone.
Read : How To Transfer Photos From Android To PC
Security features are only given to your smartphone in order to keep personal data kept on your Android phone safe. Well, Android phones have 2 or 3 types of password lockers. Very often it happens that another person also accidentally locks your phone by inserting the wrong PIN or pattern more than 5 times. And in such a way unlocking android phone becomes very important.
So today we will tell you about the things you can break the phone’s password. But before knowing this, we are telling you some important things below, it is important to read these things carefully, otherwise, you may have to face the problem.
● Before breaking any smartphone lock, you must have at least 60% charging in your Android phone.
● Insert the memory card and SIM card, because mobile reset will delete the device’s data.
● Do not remove the battery until the smartphone is completely reset and do not try to switch off or switch on at all.
● If you do not follow the above points, then your phone may be spoiled and you will be responsible for it yourself.
● Automatically reboot your phone after the mobile is completely reset. So let’s know how unlock android phone is done.
How To Unlock Android Phone
1. First switch off your mobile.
2. Then press the volume key + power on / off key + home key simultaneously for 10 to 15 seconds.
3. If your smartphone does not have a home key, just press the volume up key + power key.
4. Now Android system recovery mode will open in front of you. In this, you can click on the volume up / down key and click on Power Key from the Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
5. After clicking, you will look like the image below. Then click on Yes – Delete all user data in it.
6. After all this, wait until the data wipe is complete. After this, the automatic system will reboot.
7. If your smartphone is not rebooted automatically, reboot system now by clicking on Reboot. Something a bit like this
8. This way your smartphone’s password lock will be easily broken.
If you have any problem with the unlock adroid phone, then you can ask us a question via comment.